Silverado Days Boosters
Each October, the Buena Park Noon Lions Club and the City of Buena Park sponsor Silverado Days. This civic event draws about 60,000 people who enjoy the carnival, raffles, arts and crafts exhibits, international food booths, contests and many more events and attractions. In addition to the fun had by all, our entire community benefits by the thousands of dollars returned to our local charities.
This year marks the 61st annual Silverado Days and the 33rd year of the Silverado Days Booster Club. The Booster Club was formed to allow local businesses and individuals an opportunity to participate in the event and to help defray some of the costs associated with producing such a large event, allowing more proceeds to be paid to local charities.
We would like to invite you to become a member of the Silverado Days Booster Club. As a new member, you will receive a special plaque and you or your company’s name will be added to the membership roster which is displayed throughout the 3-day event. As a Booster Club Member, you will receive invitations to the “Kick-off” Dinner on (to be announced), where your plaque will be presented to you. All boosters* are recognized in the official Silverado Days newspaper and in the Buena Park Chamber of Commerce newsletter.
To become a Booster Club Member, please complete the application and send your check payable to “Silverado Days Booster Club” (or pay online with Paypal) to the address indicated by October 1. Your generosity will help assure that more funds will be given back to our community’s charities. Thank you for your support.
Kathy La Pierre
Booster Club Chairman
P.O. Box 6782
Buena Park, CA 90622
Silverado Days 2017
Our 2016 Boosters
- Baron Night
- Dr. Bill Wewer
- Boys & Girls Club of Buena Park - Todd Trout
- Boys & Girls Club of Buena Park - Bruce Hird
- Buena Park Youth Theatre - Ruth Walp
- Buena Park Historical Society - www.historicalsociety.org
- Buena Park Plaque and Trophy
- Bulletin Displays LLC
- California Ink - Bill and Jan Sanders
- Tom and Betty Cantarano
- Joyce Capelle
- Care Ambulance Service - Bob Barry
- Pat & Sandy Donnelly
- Esterline Power Systems/Leach International - Franne Donoghue
- Evergreen Storage - Ellen Martin & Patty Molino
- Knott's Berry Farm - Marta L. Armstrong
- Joe & Laura Rodehaver
- Savanna School District - Dr. Sue Johnson
- Smith Chiropractic - Stephen Smith, DC
- Soroptimist International of Buena Park
- The Source at Beach LLC - Katie Wanamaker
- Sunshine Check Cashing - Joe Dipsy
- Greg and Beth Swift
- Vierregger Accountancy Corp. - Henry E. Vierregger
- West Coast Sand and Gravel, Inc.
- Dr. Andrew W. Yap, DDS
*Applications must be received by October 1 to ensure inclusion in the newsletters.
For both New Members and Returning Members, click HERE for the Boosters Club Member Application.