57th Annual Silverado Days
October 18th, 19th, and 20th, 2013
Howdy varmints! Silverado Sam here. Silverado Days are on their way. I'd like you to join us as we celebrate 57 years of good times in this, the center of the Southland. We're celebrating with games, crafts, contests, rides, food and fun for the whole family.You can even enter to win great prizes!
This year's theme has inspired us to pay tribute to our Veteran Heroes with the Silverado Days Wall of Heroes.
Friday: 5:00 p.m. – Midnight
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – Midnight
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Good times start at 5:00 pm October 18th at William Peak Park. Don't miss it!
Did you know?
- Silverado Days draws over 80,000 people over a 3-day period to Peak Park in Buena Park
- The festival is sponsored by the Buena Park Noon Lions Club, and this shindig raises thousands of dollars for local charities every year
- Local businesses can join the booster club to help offset festival costs and ensure more money for local charities
- Last year there were 16 food booths, 20 game booths, 90 arts and crafts booth and 30 carnival rides to share with your family and friends
- The carnival is open Friday from 5:00 p.m. to midnight, Saturday from 12:00 p.m. to midnight and Sunday from 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Featured contests include World Amateur Arm Wrestling Championship, Amateur Horseshoe Contest, Pie-Eating Contest, Hog Calling, Baby Contest, Dog Show, Chili Cook-off and much more!!